Thursday, March 4, 2010

is stress a funtion of enviornment or self or both? I am not very close to my parents, not sure due to what god forsaken reason. I just can't talk to them.

i got a biz partner who just fires off something when he thinks of it. my partner say things that will hurt me so bad, i really feel bad for myself.

so where does the problem lie? me or others? i think "me" should slove the problem instead of leaving to others. but with my current load of crap on my plate, i do not have the bandwidth.

earning my keeps has gotten harder and more effort is needed and my partner does not seem to understand. my biz is will be slow for the next 2 months, one of the female biz partner is having some personal issues and is neglegting the biz. my other biz partner and me are swamp with work and headaches to deal with.

i need to earn myself out of this, so much commitments and so little money.

i feel so stupid and helpless, i have repeated my story to my friends so many times i am sick of telling it again but today, i just have to let it out somewhere.

geezzz man...i just wish i can disappear for 1 day to rest and recoup to deal with all these shit on my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment